- Sign into you Moonside account on the app and synchronize your paired devices to your account.
- In order to link your lamp to Google Home, you will need to link your lamp to your Moonside account first in the Moonside app.
- You can go to Settings > Account > Sync local devices to do so.
Connect your Moonside light to your local Wi-Fi network. Switch your Moonside light to Wi-Fi Cloud mode on the device setting page.
- To connect the Moonside Lamp One with your Wi-Fi network in the Moonside App, you can go to Settings > Manage Devices > Your Device > Configure Device's Wi-Fi.
- After your lamp is successfully connected to your Wi-Fi, you have to switch it to the Wi-Fi Cloud mode on your device settings page.
- The lamp should light up in green color if the connection is successful.
Here is a video tutorial of the Wi-Fi configuration process: Watch here.
Open your Google Home app and link your Google Assistant to Moonside Light.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team.